Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Winners #79


There were an amazing 68 entries for the extra long challenge. Thankyou all for continuing to play along . Two new players joined in so welcome. 
As neither of the previous prizes from #78 were claimed they have gone back into the pot!!

My Top 3 
In Numerical order are

(18)  Caroline's Creaties

A gorgeous shabby chic card with superb layering.


(19) Dr Sonia

I wish my garden shed looked as good as this!


(33) Vinita Jain


A sheer delight of layers and dimension.



Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

Now onto the winner picked  by Random Org. 

(29) Tina Z. 



Congratulations Tina.
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar letting me know which
prize you would like to receive shown in # 79
Please also take the Winners Badge from the side Bar.



The Winner of the
Nellie Snellen
Double fold die
For using both layers and the colour cream + your butterfly
Is 

(14)  Jane Willis



Congratulations Jane.
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar.
Please a also take the Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in # 80




7 comments:

New Creations said...

Hello Mrs. A!
Hope you will get your internet connection soon!
Thanks for picking my layered creation in your Top 3! Congrats to Sonia and Caroline and both winners too!

Jane Willis said...

Oh no, you do seem to have a lot of internet problems. Are you still with the same provider?
Many thanks for picking me as the winner of the die, will pop an email over right away. And very well done to the winner and top 3
Jane

Caroline said...

Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3.
Love Caroline

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to all the winners and the TOP 3!! :D

Karenladd said...

Congratulations to all the winners!! I loved seeing your beautiful cards

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank you so much !!! A huge honor!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Tina Z. said...

I am very happy because I am the lucky winner, thank you very much. I just love your challenges :)).
Congratulations to the top picks and to another winner!
Have a lovely day.