Wednesday, June 18, 2014

#9 Monochromatic.

Hello and welcome to the next challenge.
Please stay and flutter for a while
Winners results are in the post below.
The 9th challenge is
Monochromatic
and is back to the normal 2 weeks.
You are free to create your  project and butterflies
in any shades (of one colour) you like
and decorate as you wish.
Now to inspire you .
Guest Designer Spot.
I have another 2 Ladies joining me today.
Please welcome
Shaz in Oz
Winner of #6
Sharon.
Sharon has gone with shades of Purple on her card
as her Monochromatic theme.
Using CB embossing folders, in mauve Swiss dots and paisley
with a Memory Box butterfly and Arnteko Iris image.
Sharon was so worried about getting her card right
that she sent me 2 just in case!
They are both perfect. 

Here is Sharon's second card.
Done in shades of  Blue
stamped and masked with a  Kaisercraft
four clear  stamp set plus a tiny one
From Hero Arts.

Please also welcome
Scrappy Mo
Winner of #7
Maureen.
Maureen has gone with shades of pink
as her Monochromtaic theme
with this beautiful easel card.
Using some gorgeous toppers.
What little girl wouldn't love to receive this.
I know my granddaughter would. 

Please do flutter by both their blogs
for a closer look as their projects are just gorgeous.

Thank you Ladies.

Here is my inspiration for you.
Shades of pink.
A card I made for a swap back in  Oct 2012.
Stamp is by Crafty Individuals
Spellbinders Die  'Rose Creations ' left flat to make  the flower.
Butterfly is unknown as I borrowed the punch and have since given it back.
DP. magazine freebie .
The winner may select one item from the following prizes in the pot.

20 wooden butterflies ideal for using as an embellishment.
or

1 pkt of Brass Stencils.
or

1 sheet of Butterfly pre cut toppers.

Please be sure to read the rules on the tab
above and enter your creations
in Mr Linky below.

Happy Crafting
ValeryAnne.

17 comments:

Sandra H said...

Welcome to Shaz and Maureen your guest designers Mrs A and what beautiful creations truly stunning from them both another fab challenge Mrs A and l just love your card the colour the design and the beautiful butterfly and Rose flower creation as always your so creative take care xx

vic said...

Beautiful creations just stunning!

Vic x

Pat said...

What lovely cards from your guest designers. Missed the last challenge by a whisker, but will try to get there this time. Life has been getting in the way recently! x

Diane said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards by the designers!!! Thank you for the random pick of my card...I have sent you the info!!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT. I can't wait to create mine for the challenge next week :)

Hugs,
Em
Creative Em

Darnell said...

Your card and the cards by the talented guest designers, Shaz and Maureen, are just smashing!! Great work, ladies, very inspiring!! Hugs, Darnell

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah thanks Mrs A. for asking me to be Guest designer... Such an honour.. wodnerful card by Maureen and also your dear self... and am I glad I did not do pink???
... cos I so very nearly did :D praying for you, big hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

Deepti said...

I am new to this challenge, but would love to play along :)

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous creation from you and your guests! Thank you for the inspiration and for another fabulous challenge Karen x

Eve said...

Fabulous inspirations again Mrs A.

Hope that you like my dazzling card!!

Just fluttering by for fun this week - thank you.
xx

vilinke said...

Super izziv ste nam zastavile tokrat.
Lp, Vilinke

Carol said...

Thanks, Mrs A, for a great challenge! I enjoyed playing along and hope to again. As you can see from my logo on the back of all of my free Cards by Carol cards, I Love Butterflies :-)

Cards by Carol

aussie aNNie said...

I hope my card is mono enough for the challenge.xxx

Sherry said...

I've just added my entry, but you may have to disqualify me - I think I've used moths instead of butterflies! Don't worry if you do:)

Jean said...

I am a bit late in entering here this time but have eventually got my card made.
Congrats to last time's top threes and winners, especially as one of them was my sis Kate.
Jean x

Cara said...

Great cards! Love all the different takes!

Di said...

Screeeeeech ........ made it by the skin of my teeth! Super cards here already Missus!

Hope you're OK, have spent all day today especially wondering how you were doing chick.

Love, Di xx