Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Winners #99

Thanks for hanging in there with this extended challenge.   There were a whopping 71 entries  so I have added in a few extra prizes  where I could double / triple up with comparable items.
With that many entries my task of picking a top 3 went out of the door so here is my top 6.
In numerical order they are:

(9) Vannessa

(12) Varada Shama

(14) Alice P.

(21) Esther

(59) Caroline's Creaties


(69) Ingunn


Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the 
Top 3 Badge from the side bar.

 
  1st Prize.
I have picked 2 winners that had entered either just a colour or a theme with their butterfly.
  I used the Teacup and hubby did the honours.
 
(44) Dorothy S
 
(67) Crea Nancy
 
 2nd Prize.
 (for using both a theme and a colour + your butterfly/ies)

Random Org has picked 3 winners.

(9) Vannessa
(22) Terrie Paper Adict

(36) Esther


3rd Prize.
(For using all 7 elements of the butterfly wheel. )
There were  6 entries that qualified.  Again I used the Teacup and hubby did the honours.
 
(55) Heaney Hong 



Dorothy, Nancy, Vannessa, Esther, Terrie, Heaney

Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar to collect your prizes.. 
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side Bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win in the comments below
so that I know to expect an email from you.
 

 
Hope to see you all back for the special celebration  # 100.
Happy Crafting 


14 comments:

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all x

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners and top picks. Hugz

Esther Asbury said...

So happy to be both a top pick and a winner this go around! Such a fun challenge!

Dorothy S said...

Thanks for picking my name - actually, I guess I should say thanks to your hubby! Congrats to all the winners, and congrats on challenge #100!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Awesome! Congrats to all the winners, especially happy to see my friends Alice P. as a top pick and Terrie as a winner! Yay!

Becca Yahrling said...

Yay! Congrats to all the winners and esp. my crafty friend, Esther!
Beautiful projects by everyone. :-)

Caroline said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top 3.
Congrats to the others!
Caroline

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Thank you very much for the Top 3 honour!! :D
Congrats to all the other ladies!

Karenladd said...

Congratulations to all the winners and top picks. These are all absolutely gorgeous and I love how creative everyone was with the butterfly wheel choices.

Suzanne H said...

Great top picks! Congratulations to all.

Vannessa said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner of the 2nd prize as well as one of the top 6. Have sent an email as well.

Hugs, Vannessa

Fikreta said...

congrats to all winners!

paperpapier said...

Oh! Jumping for joy now. So happy to see my name appearing here as the winner for the 3rd prize for using all the 7 elements in the challenge. I have already sent an email.
Hugs, Heaney

Nancy Soetaert said...

Fun to see I was one of the winners, I suppose I am too late, but just saw this post, I was on holiday when this post was posted...