Wednesday, November 16, 2016

#67 butterflies + N is for Not Square and/or Navy

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge. Winners results for #66 are in the post below. Please make sure you check back as it could be you.  Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and there have been a few! Thankyou all so much for continuing to play along.
We are now three quarters of the way through the current set of letters and themes. A new mix has been entered into the challenge too!!

 Each challenge will be a different letter of the Alphabet. It will always be Butterflies with the addition of an item/theme beginning with a chosen letter. Along with the letter will be a corresponding colour.
You may choose to use just the letter/theme + butterfly or use the colour +butterfly.
If you make your project using both the letter and the colour +butterfly you will be eligible for going into a second draw to win an additional prize. so that's 2 chances to win on each challenge.
My Guest Designers will choose which letter goes next and I will supply the theme and colour.

I'm delighted to introduce you to my next Guest Designer.
Please welcome 
 Mervi (Loreal Blondi)
(winner of #61)


My name is Mervi Väisänen and I live in Finland. Because I'm blond my Blog name is Loreal Blondi. For me it's an omen and I think that's why my life is so happy!

Like many of  you, I can say too that I have made cards all of my life! But nowadays I have plenty of time to do it – when ever I like! Not only to myself and challenges, which are so great, but also to relatives and friends who I know love to get some handmade cards now and then.

For me it's more than making cards - it's almost way of living :) And it's fun!


Mervi has chosen

# 67 Butterflies + N is for Not Square
with the additional option of N is for the colour Navy.
Your card/project can have lots of  other colour just at long as you have used navy somewhere for me
and I would like to see a shaped card .No square cards allowed.


Here is Mervi's card for you.

I love the embossed background and just take a look
at that gorgeous butterfly!! 

Please pop over to Mervi's Blog to see 
the full details of her  lovely card.

Thankyou  Mervi for being my guest Designer for #67.

Please take the new Guest Designer badge from the side bar.

Here is my inspiration for you.


Easel butterfly card.


Please go to my blog  Here  for full explanation of how  the card was made.
The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

2017  Pocket Diary with 
 Pink/Green selection



or
2017  Pocket Diary with 
 Blue/ Purple selection





The additional prize available if
using both Not Square and the colour Navy with your Butterfly
is

Papermania's
Square Urban Stamp
'Beautiful Entomologist'.



Very kindly donated by Kim Dear.
(Thankyou Kim.)




Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in Mr Linky below.
Please also state if you are only playing for fun.
Happy crafting and see you soon.





12 comments:

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous cards from Mervi and yourself! Congratulations Mervi being guest designer! xxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ooer what a very scrummy challenge Mrs A and wonderful inspiration well done indeed!!!
May have to put on my thinking cap. ;-)
Hugs Shaz. Xxxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ps congrats Mervi on being guest designer too brilliant card there as well!! Xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Welcome to Mervi, she has made a stunnig card, it's an explosion of butterflies! Fab background, too!
Very elegant card from you, Mrs. A, such a great design!!

Caroline Cowe said...

I've come across your challenge for the first time, I will enter again if I can!

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A and Mervi.
Congrats to Mervi on her GD spot, and what wonderful cards from the both of you for some great inspiration.
Will be back shortly when I have created mine.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jane Willis said...

Wonderful inspiration from both of you! Not sure if my rectangular card will count as not square but at least it has some navy on it!
Jane

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,and Mervi.
Just got my entry finished.
Thank you for another really fab theme for this challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

AlisonC said...

Another interesting challenge, navy is not a colour I think to use but I will now. x

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Just loving this challenge ..... so many ideas :) Thank you for my prize xxx

Donna said...

Another fun challenge and great card by Mervi!

Kimbo said...

Fabulous theme and gorgeous inspiration. Just playing for fun this time x