Wednesday, April 20, 2016

#53 Butterflies + T is for Texture and/or Teal.

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge.

Winners results for #52  are in the post below.

Thankyou all so much for playing along. 

We have started a brand new set of letters and themes.
I've introduced  a new mix into the challenge too!!

 Each challenge will be a different letter of the Alphabet.
It will always be Butterflies  with the addition
of an item/theme beginning with a chosen letter.
Along with this letter will be a corresponding  colour.

You may choose to use just the letter /theme + butterfly
or use the colour + butterfly.
If you make your project 
using both the letter and the colour + butterfly
you will be eligible for going into a second draw to win 
an additional prize.
So that's 2 chances to win  on each challenge.  

 My Guest Designers
will choose which letter goes next and I will supply the theme.

They will also be commenting on your entries.  

I'm  delighted to introduce you to my next Guest Designer

Please Welcome
Kim
(Winner #47)


Shortly after my 50th birthday I was lucky enough to be able to retire to the country in a pretty little village on the edge of the New Forest. It was such a change having lived in a large town and working in London for 26 years. We’ve been here for 5 years and this will be our last year here as we’re hoping to move to the Czech Republic after the summer. I’ve always done little bits of craft but once I started card making it completely took over and I’m lucky enough to have my own craft room plus the spare bedroom for the overspill! I love mixed media projects too and of course the shopping that goes with all crafting hobbies

Kim has chosen 

#53  Butterflies + T is for Texture
with the additional option of  T is for the colour Teal.

So I would like to see Texture  in some form  on your project 
along with your Butterfly/ies of course.

Verb:  Texture = give  (a surface) a rough or raised texture.

If you would like to use the additional option
then here is a paint  chip to give you an idea of the colour. 


You are in for a treat today
as Kim has made not 1 but 3 projects 
to help give your inspiration.

The first one is a card using some beautiful wrapping paper with teal butterflies



The second one is a Powertex notebook


The third is another card using eggshell for the texture and teal paint and gilding wax


Please be sure to visit Kim on her blog 
and read all about them.

Thank you  for being my Guest Designer
for #53

Please take your Guest Designer badge
from the side bar.




Here is my inspiration for you.



Buterfly  Plaque.

 You can see more details over on my Blog


The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

Hessian goody bag
containing either

(A) Black & White bag.




(B) Pink bag


or 
$10 gift certificate from

Raspberry Road.

The additional prize available if
using both  Texture and the colour Teal
+ your butterfly
is 

Marianne Creatables
LR0158

Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in 
Mr Linky below.
Happy crafting .
See you soon.
ValeryAnne.

32 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Welcome to Kim and there are three stunning makes from her!! Well done!
Your card is so beautiful, too Mrs. A! I'm going to see it in your blog

terrie said...

Welcome Kim...lovely cards
Mrs. A beautiful butterflies.
Congrats to all of the winners.

Craftychris said...

Welcome to Kim - wonderful cards! Your card is fab too Mrs A! xxx

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, such amazing inspiration!!!

Bonnie said...

I can finally join your fun challenge! I love texture. I love teal too, but didn't use it this time.

sally said...

There are some delightful butterflies here!

Sally

Em Louise Fairley said...

Absolutely amazing inspiration! Love these creations x

Janis said...

Wow....what a brilliant combination of challenges!! Absolutely stunning cards by Kim and Mrs. A. I am dazzled by the foil and bling that you both used!!! Gorgeous.
Thank you for yet another wonderful butterfly challenge. So much fun!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

Love Kim's three projects. I've linked up two cards here for the first time. Thanks for the opportunity & inspiration to play along.

Christine said...

Hope I have done my post for your challenge correctly. I haven't joined in challenges for quite a while so may have forgotten everything. Christine x

Tina Z. said...

wow, interesting challenge and amazing inspirations!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Mrs A. this is one fabby challenge this time one of my fav combos and so had to find time to play, needed a birthday card for starters.. but got carried away and made to.. I blame Di (in the nicest way) for flowery one as he card sent me scurrying to look for stamp I thought I had.
Thanks so much for the inspiration.
Shaz in Oz.x
PS will decline any prizes just entering for fun of it thanks .. do have some the things this month esp. those great Marianne dies of weeny butterflies they are soo lovely! don't use them enough..

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely cards.

Liz said...

So much inspiration this week! Gorgeous projects. xx

Di said...

Fabulous cards Mrs A! Each one is really lovely. Welcome to Kim as well, lovely photo of her!

Hugs

Di xx

Aquarius said...

Rushed with this today thinking I was near the deadline - should read the post more carefully as I see there is still another week!! Senior moments I fear.

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
Congrats to Kim on her GD her cards are sure super and wonderful examples.
Love the fab work involved with them.
Your card is also really super, and there is some lovely texture glittery texture on there.
I do hope mine constitutes texture.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Marianne said...

I have just found (and joined) this blog.
Wonderful inspiration. Hope I can play along.

Darnell said...

Sorry I haven't fluttered by for a while! Congratulations to Kim on guest designing! All of your inspiration creations are outstanding!! Hugs, Darnell

Lia said...

A great challenge and it's a pleasure joining again!!
Lia xx

Shivani said...

I am first time entering in this challenge!! thanks!!

Barb said...

Great inspiration from both you and Kim. Thank you for another fun challenge. Barbxx

Sue said...

Great challenge Mrs A I have left it far too long to come back huggles Sue xx hope your feeling a lot better xxx

Veerle said...

Another wonderful challenge Mrs. A
Hugs Veerle x

Eve said...

Hello all!
Amazing inspirational projects and great theme.
Eve xx

Joan said...

sorry I've made a mistake in linking number 51 and I don't know how to remove it !

Carol L said...

Congrats to Kim for being the latest GD, and oh my what beautiful projects she's shared with us! I'm playing along just for fun this week :)

Lynn said...

Wonderful makes from you and Kim. She is a talented mixed media artist. Lynn x

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Just found your blog and got inspired to join in on the butterfly fun! Thanks for letting me play!

lichazul said...

hermosos proyectos , me encantan las mariposas
me apunto al reto
un saludo desde Chile

lichazul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lichazul said...

WOW this Is my first card in your Challenge ... Nice remember πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸ’
4 years ago πŸ‘ hugs and good vibes Valerie